ClearOne Converge Pro SR1212
Professional conferencing digital matrix mixer – advanced configuration for unrivaled audio in the largest venues
CONVERGE SR1212 is a 12×12, automatic digital matrix mixer based on ClearOne’s legacy audio clarity technology. ClearOne’s matrix mixers combine the best digital automatic microphone mixer, and unmatched HDConferenceTM audio processing power and system flexibility to create the strongest solution for sound reinforcement applications.
- Reviews (0)
The Enhanced management features, simplified configuration tools and industry-leading expandability for virtually any large venue or application, make the CONVERGE SR1212 the only choice for quality. The value of ClearOne sound reinforcement products is unbeatable as the most sophisticated, feature-rich systems on the market, offering unrivaled audio processing performance.
Unmatched HDConference™ Audio Quality
- Improved duplex performance to create the most natural interaction
- Next-generation noise cancellation with adaptive modeling matches and counteracts ambient noise
- Increased resolution on Microphone Preamp stage provides fine tuning 0-56 dB in 7 dB increments
- First-mic priority delivers clear audio to the far end
- 20 Hz-22 kHz bandwidth for full-range audio response
- Automatic Gain and Level controls maintain balanced and consistent audio clarity
- SNMP and HTML remote management give IT professionals flexible options for access
- Event scheduler and diagnostic console for automation of updates and simplified maintenance
Simplified Configuration and Compatibility
- Simplified Configuration Software
- Drag & drop A/V and channel objects
- Selectable views—unit, matrix, channel
- Expanded serial command set
- Enhanced expansion bus, featuring 18 mix-minus audio buses for routing between units
- 255 Macros for customized audio control/configuration with single command execution
- Link multiple Converge/Converge Pro units (Converge Pro 880, 880T, 840T, 8i, TH20, and Converge SR 1212) for extensive microphone coverage and up to 16 phone lines
- 32 presets can be executed on-the-fly without disturbing other ongoing preset operations
- Enhanced expansion bus, featuring 12 mix-minus audio buses for routing between units
- Eight mic gating groups (four internal & four global) allow separation of mics into individual mixer gating groups for greater configuration flexibility
WARRANTY: 2 years, From date of purchase
Made in USA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.